Terms & cookies
Here you will find our general terms and conditions and how we handle your personal data - here on the website and in connection with booking.
Each experience is listed with a price including VAT (6%). Payment is made through the booking system, or current partner, e.g. Hamgården.
When booking, you can choose to purchase a rebooking guarantee. You will then receive a link in the booking confirmation where you can rebook your experience on your own up to 48 hours before the start of the experience. For questions about rebooking, please get in touch, see Contact.
Right of withdrawal/cancellation:
Your right of cancellation (the cancellation period) applies up to 14 days before the booked experience. Your message to us must clearly state that you regret it. Traceless' will refund everything except the booking fee of 10%.
Reimbursement takes place at the end of the month following the booked activity. (It is only then that I access the money from the booking system)
You do NOT have the right of withdrawal if:
You have booked a customized experience.
Your cancellation takes place 13 days before or closer to the booked experience..
All tours with Traceless in Tiveden are alcohol and drug free. Partly for safety reasons, we are on the water, have sharp tools and fire. But also out of concern for the guests, I want my tours to be safe spaces in nature. The guide has the right at any time to reject guests who are drunk, consume their own alcoholic beverage or are under the influence of drugs. The tour is not refunded in these cases.
Privacy and processing of personal data
"When you book with Traceless in Tiveden, you provide your personal data such as name, phone number and email address. In connection with the booking, you agree that Traceless' stores and uses your data in our operations to fulfill the agreement with you. According to the Personal Data Act, you have the right to obtain the information that has been recorded about you. If it is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, you can request that the information be corrected or deleted. In this case, contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Personal data controller, in accordance with the GDPR (hereinafter referred to as "Regulation") is, organization number 19910422 xxxx, based in Sweden (hereinafter referred to as "Personal Data Controller");
2. The contact details for the Personal Data Controller are:
e-mail: email@example.com, phone: 073-0246 515;
3. Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
The source of personal data
1. Personal data controller processes personal data obtained with the consent of the customer and collected through the contract to purchase and fulfill the electronic booking created via Tracelessintiveden.com;
2. The personal data controller only processes identification and contact information for the Customer that is necessary for the contract to be fulfilled;
3. The personal data controller processes personal data for booking and accounting and for necessary communication between the contracting parties during the time required by law. Personal data will not be made public.
Purpose of data processing
The personal data controller processes personal data of the customer for the following purposes:
1. Registration on the website Tracelessintiveden.com in accordance with Chapter 4, Section 2 of the GDPR;
2. For fulfillment of the electronic order created by the customer (name, address, e-mail, telephone number);
3. To comply with laws and regulations arising from the contractual relationship between the Customer and the Personal Data Controller;
4. Personal data is necessary for contracts to be procured. Contracts cannot be entered into without personal data.
Duration of storage of personal data
1. The Personal Data Controller stores personal data during the period necessary to fulfill the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the Personal Data Controller and the Customer and for 3 years after the conclusion of the agreement;
2. The personal data controller must delete all personal data after the end of the period required for the storage of personal data.
Recipient and personal data controller of personal data
Third parties that process personal data of the Customer are subcontractors of the Personal Data Controller. The services of these subcontractors are indispensable for the contract to be implemented, to purchase and process the electronic order between the Personal Data Controller and the Customer.
The subcontractors of the Personal Data Controller are:
Webnode AG (website system);
Bookspot (booking system)
Worldline Bambora (payment solution)
Google Analytics (website analysis);
In accordance with the regulation, the customer has the following rights:
1. the right of access to personal data;
2. the right to rectification of personal data;
3. the right to delete personal data;
4. the right to object to the processing of personal data;
5. the right to data portability;
6. the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data in writing or via e-mail sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority in the event of a suspected violation of the regulation.
Security of personal data
1. The personal data controller ensures that all technical and organizational security measures are taken to protect personal data;
2. The personal data controller has taken technical security measures to ensure data storage spaces, in particular secure access to the computer with a password, use anti-virus software and perform regular maintenance of the computers.
1. By placing a booking through the website Tracelessintiveden.com, the Customer confirms that he has been informed of all the terms of personal data and accepts them in full;
2. the Customer accepts these rules by ticking the checkbox in the order purchase form;
3. The personal data controller can update these rules at any time. New, updated version must be published on the website Tracelessintiveden.com.
The rules come into force on 1 January 2023
Through membership of (the branch organization) Visita, Traceless in Tiveden holds a travel guarantee for packages/tours/courses that last longer than 24 hours. This means that if Traceless in Tiveden were to go bankrupt, the guide becomes ill and we cannot find replacements or the like - so do you have the right and opportunity to get the money back to 100%.